Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday

The Renegade Craft Fair


Two weeks ago me and my mum made the long journey from our house to East London to visit the Renegade Craft Fair. Twit-knitter Emma Mitchell had told me all about it as she was selling her beautiful jewelry there and I knew I had to go visit! I don't think my mind has ever come so close to exploding as it did when I stepped inside. It. was. incredible. A whole room filled with dozens of amazing crafty people selling there amazing, creative, crafty things. I thought I was literally going to spend every penny I had but in the end I was so overwhelmed by the experience I couldn't really move! I bought a beautiful tiny leather notebook that had been turned into a necklace and an awesome Iphone case that you could cross stitch onto! It was such an amazing experience and I can't wait for next year! I took tons of photos but these are my favourites.

Happy Monday!
Love Scarlett x















2 comments:

  1. Oh my eyes are as big as saucers. AGAIN. It was almost too wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! These kind of functions are very FUN hence the "Fun" in the word function. Haha! There are a lot of these in my area as well (S.F. Bay Area). I especially like the comic con and the alternative press expo. Creativity rules!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...