Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday

Tuesday Knit Relief Items of the Day

Today's gorgeous items of the day are all in the theme of SEWING! I love sewing and thought I was okay at it until I saw all the incredible things people have been sewing for Knit Relief. Just click on the picture of what you like and please keep bidding! CLICK HERE FOR THE KNIT RELIEF AUCTION!










This weekend Knit Relief went over £1000 which made me so happy I had to do a little 'Knit Relief made over £1000 dance'! For everyone who has bid/made something thank you so much! We are doing something so good for such an incredible cause. 


Happy Tuesday,
Scarlett 
x

2 comments:

  1. I have seen Val's bag in real life. The opening snappy wotsit opens to a hexagon. It is bag science gone mad! Truly, it is ACE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What brilliant news!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...