Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday

7 DAYS TO GO - Twit-Knit Club Update!

Well, I think it's safe to say that Christmas Twit-Knit has so far been a HAYUGE success. Yup it's actually been such a big success I had to add 2 whole new letters to the word huge. It appears Christmas and Knitting go as well together as Mince Pies and Mulled Wine and every time I get a new picture of what everyone has been making I want to immediatly stop what I'm knitting and copy them! 

To mark Twit-Knit Club Christmas as a big moment I have actually come up with my very own pattern! It's very very simple and silly and easy but quite exciting. To try to stretch out my Advent Calendar I have decided to keep it secret for now and post it tomorrow. For now let's take a look at the AMAZING knitting everyones been doing!


I made this little santa which now lives permanantly on my desk to spur me on during Christmas Craft!



@addiebabe made these beautiful knitted Christmas cards! It's such a creative idea, I really want to try some. 


@bakebakegirl made this ADORABLE Robin! It's face is so amazing.


@goldenblades91 made all these incredible tiny jumpers. Except at the moment they seem to spell MERIRMHR. 


@JennyJHoward made these beautiful white bells.


this is @kateeroberts cat all snuggled up with her tiny stocking. 


@louisefcampbell made the cutest little mummy and baby Robins. 


@Mhairigirl made the most amazing knitted Christmas Pud. I can't believe how cute this is!


@ohdeerlette made these tiny and brilliant christmas toys. 


@threadznshreds made these sweet little robins.


and @vikki_butlin made these incredible penguin decoration!

I hope everyones been having as much fun with this as I have and that it's helping make everyone feel more Christmassy! If I've forgotten to post a picture you've sent me please just tweet me and I will add it immediatly.

Merry Christmas,
Love Scarlett. 

2 comments:

  1. that santa is so cute. I've asked for crotchet lessons for xmas so hopefully by next year i'll be able to make something like that.

    http://www.thegirlwholookslikeacake.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a talented bunch of crocheters and knitters we all are! I loved looking at all these cute projects, thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...