Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday

My Amazing Sponsors!!!




The 39 Stitches is a wonderful blog run by one of the most loyal (and skilled) Twit-Knit Club members, Emma. She describes herself as a 'Lover of knitting, musicals, reading, gin and cake' and although I have never tried gin (because I'm 16) I definitely agree with the rest of them! She is a brilliant writer and her blog is full of the cute and amazing things she knits, not to mention fun D.I.Y's and giveaways. If your a fan of Teen Granny you will definitely be a fan of The 39 Stitches, so go check it out now! 



I found out about Blind Style when it's wonderful creator Amy got in touch with me about sponsorship and it has quickly become one of my favourite blogs ever. Amy is a completely brilliant, funny, moving writer who writes and vlogs about being blind, her experiences living with a visual impairment, her obsession with fashion, books, baking, knitting and product reviews.You will be hooked on this blog as soon as you start reading it!


The Rhythm Studio is a school of contemporary music for children and adults in Notting Hill. They offer after school and weekend music activities for children aged 5 - 18, as well as adults evening classes and it sounds like the coolest place ever!! This December they are holding a Rock and Roll Boot Camp to transform the first week of the holidays from a Christmas shopping nightmare to music-making heaven! On the bootcamp students will get to record and edit there own CD's, arrange and edit video footage, design band artwork and perform in there very own gig! All my brothers are already begging to take part and it sounds amazing!

I'm SO excited to have my first ever sponsors and even more excited to have discovered some amazing sights I'd never found before! 

HAPPY FIRST OF DECEMBER!!!

Love Scarlett. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...