Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday

The Click on This List 4



This Clip from Breaking Dawn. - Yup, that's right. I love Twilight. I mean come on, who doesn't, it's amazing. And this clip just made me so excited I couldn't even speak for like 5 minutes. 


This Interview with Zooey Deschanel. - as you all know Zooey Deschanel is my most favourite person of all time ever in the whole world and maybe the whole universe. This interview is 25 Things you didn't know about Zooey Deschanel and its uh-mazing. 

This Recipe for Lemon Crinkle Cookies. - I made these crinkle cookies the other day and they were 100% the best cookies I have EVER baked. They are crispy, chewy and soft all at the same time (what!) and their really really easy to make! 


My Studded Pumpkin. - I kind of hate carving pumpkins, it's so gross and orange and sticky and moulds after like two hours. So this is the perfect alternative. I just stuck loads of drawing pins into the pumpkin and it looks great. 


The Trailer for The Lorax - AH this looks so amazing! The music, the colours, the voices, just everything. 


Adam Levine's Missing Torso - unless this guy is the most insanely skinny, freakish person in the whole world, this is a pretty badly photoshopped picture. 

My Hello Giggles Halloween DIY - I'm loving writing for Hello Giggles so much, and this week I've made a super super easy and fun Halloween Costume DIY.

Hope you like my clicks,
Love Scarlett 



1 comment:

  1. That is a seriously chic, slightly punky pumpkin. I saw one with melted drippy wax crayons on it yesterday (on poppytalk I think). V. tough to decide between them.

    Thanks for the biccy recipe. Me and my two v. small helpers (5 and 3) will be knocking up a batch of these.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...