Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday

Painting Rocks.

We are back in Walberswick for the summer (or lack thereof) so I have decided to take advantage of the local produce and take up some more rock painting. And I must admit it's exremely addictive. Although I look like a seagull when I walk down the beach because I am constantly dipping down for rocks. If you're not a Harry Potter fan (whats WRONG with you) please ignore the second picture but if you are please not the DURO stone which is the spell that turns thing to rock (I laughed at this for about half an hour, in a very tragic way) 







I took Posy to the beach for the first time yesterday and she LOVED it. She gets so excited whenever she sees another dog and runs up to them but when she gets there and realises how big they are she runs away. Its very sad. 


I also tried to set up a sea-side stall and sell my rocks. I made £2.30. 20 people asked me where the toilet was and about 10 people said they could have just made it all themselves. It wasn't a great success. 


Last night we watched CRASH which was INCREDIBLE. If you haven't seen it you should definitely watch it. One of the best films I have ever seen (although that list is getting scarily long).

I hope everyone is having a lovely summer. Rain is my favourite weather-type, so I'm in heaven. 

Love Scarlett x


3 comments:

  1. They look great, wish I was going to the beach soon. Still working on my blanket, my kids want me to make a huge one that they can snuggle under, so am going to have to skip the toy making.
    PS I love the rain too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you could leave the rocks mingled in with the others on the beach...what an exciting find that will be for someone! Don't know how long the paint would last, though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Harry Potter, so i especially love the rocks with the spells on them!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...