Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday

New Bunny Batch and Easter Treats.

Hello!



So, the nice weather has gone which is good for me but sad for everyone else and I have finally finished my new batch of bunnies! I made five bunnies and 5 chicks but I still haven't finished the chicks noses because their really boring. I used all my new coloured wools and I also changed the pattern for the ears so they dont take as much time and aren't as fiddly.



I am going to send them to my favourite bookshop Lutyens & Rubinstein, just off the Portobello Road and hopefully they are going to put them in their easter display. So if you want to go visit the bunnies for real you can. Although it would be a little weird to go all the way to Notting Hill just to see some tiny knitted bunnies.




Before I sent the bunnies off I wanted to take some nice Eastery pictures of them so I made some Rice Krispie nests which are so fun to make although I am still covered in sticky marhsmallow glue.


I hope everyone is having a nice holiday and if you feel like making some Easter treats I will post the Rice Krispie recipe next.




Love Scarlett.






2 comments:

  1. I love your bunnies! I will be in London for Easter. May well pop in and say hello to them. Keep up the knitting! I am really enjoying the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tehe, these are so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...